Thursday 4 July 2013

New Beginnings.

So, my last post was in 2011.

pretty bleak huh?

Today has been a strange day, it's had all the potential to be the worst day this week. but strangely isn't.
I woke up late, had some bad news from my girlfriend regarding weekend plans and generally just felt like crap.
On a brighter note I decided over breakfast (more like lunch at 11Am) to read a book, so I wen't trawling through my bookcase to find the last book I had started to read. I vaguely remembered it had a catchy title (shut up and move on) and a picture of a Sumo wrestler on the cover. After about five minutes I had the book in hand.

To cut a very long story short (around six hours of nearly constantly interrupted reading) I'm filled with enthusiasm. I intend to keep this blog updated with my daily activities, goals and shortcomings with the hopes of sharing my successes and my failures with other people. Part of this motivation came from the book and part came from reading another blog which I found through a forum I frequent. Reading and seeing someone else progress, the ups and the downs over a period of time gave me hope about my own situations and prompted me to take action.

Also I think i'm going to leave the first post, nostalgia sucks right?

thanks for reading,
Al



No comments:

Post a Comment