Monday 28 November 2011

November 28th 2011

Hello, im going to be creating a free database of piano lessons which will be made available to everyone from their home pc, I am doing this because on my journey to learn how to play piano and keyboard I have faced multiple scams offering to make me a piano god in 10 minutes which have not worked, I feel very sorry for people who are lured into thinking that a skill such as music can be so easy, yes it can be easy but there is also a flip side, nothing in life comes without dedication.
so what can be expected?
im hoping to give weekly lessons and realistic practice timetables, I wont ask you to practice 50 hours a week, I will simply ask you to commit  of however much time you can spare, and to stick to it.

All the best
Allister Whiteside

No comments:

Post a Comment